ST. MICHAEL’S WELCOMES YOU AND INVITES YOU TO JOIN ONE OF OUR SERVICES!
We are hosting Morning Virtual Prayer Services. If you would like to join us and are not comfortable doing us in person, you have to write a request via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the link to be provided to you.
Phase II Protocols
Service will be Morning Prayer. No Holy Communion.
The entrance door will remain open to prevent surface contamination of handles and to increase ventilation.
Pews will be measured off in 6 feet sections and marked with tape – only alternate rows will be used.
· Physical distancing must be observed and we must refrain from touching each other.
· Music will be piano/organ only – congregational singing is not allowed but a soloist is permitted.
· The offering plate will not be passed – it will be left on the table at the back of the sanctuary.
· Washrooms are for emergency use only – users will be asked to sanitize surfaces following use – gloves, paper towels and sanitizer will be provided.
· Bulletins will not be handed out – they can be collected from the table at the entrance doors and placed in recycle bins by the exit doors at the end of the service – books will be removed from the pews.
· Coffee time is suspended for now and parishioners are encouraged to leave the building when the service is over.
· Guests are required to sign the guest book upon entry to the building with their full contact information in case they need to be contacted because of any COVID-19 alerts.
FYI: St. Michael’s will provide hand sanitizer, face face, and hand gloves to those who wishes to use these items as additional protection to all of us coming back to our worship space.
Service times as of July 05th 2020 onward:
B.C.P. Service at 8.00 am (In-person at St. Michael’s and Online via Zoom).
B.A.S. Service at 9.15 am (In-person at St. Michael’s and Online via Zoom).
Let us continue to offer prayers of healing and calmness in the midst of anxiety and uncertainty among peoples and communities here and across the globe.
Your joys and hurts, searching for God, learning and yearning, frustrations and sorrows, are important to us as a Christian community.
Join us as “We Praise You, God” at either the 8:00 AM Book of Common Prayer service (said, traditional) or the 9:15 AM Book of Alternative service (sung, contemporary) on Sunday or in our programs and fellowship activities.
Come and Pursue Life to its Fullest