8:30 AM. The Lord’s Supper or Holy Communion, using the Book of Common Prayer (said). This is a traditional service and refreshments follow.
9:15 AM. A sung and contemporary Holy Eucharist service using the Book of Alternative Services. Refreshments and fellowship in the small hall.
(All baptized persons are welcome to receive Holy Communion/Eucharist at 8:30 and 9:15 AM, and a blessing also is appropriate for those who are not baptized.)
We Also Offer
- Healing Prayer after the 9:15 AM Sunday service
- Baptisms, Confirmations, Weddings
- Memorial Services & Funerals with family pastoral support
- Pastoral visits and communion to homes, hospitals
- Anglican Church Women (ACW) & Outreach
- Christmas Eve 6:30 (Candlelight)
- Christmas Morning 10 AM Eucharist
For details, call the Church Office.
Drop in at one of our services, or use our contact form to let us know what you’re interested in.
What are we up to? Check out our schedule of church services and community activities…